Sunday, December 10, 2006

Long Run

I ran 21.25 miles (to be exact) this morning and I averaged 9:13 pace at an average heart rate of 131. My legs were pretty shot at then end. I took short 15 second walks every mile and I discovered that they don't help as much as the 30 second breaks that I've used in the past. This was my first of four planned 20 milers to get ready for the Pacific Shoreline Marathon on Feb 4. I ran 54 miles this week which was supposed to be a recovery week after last Saturday's half marathon.

I took my brand new digital camera to the Footlocker XC championships in San Diego yesterday and I took 4 pics and got a "memory is full" message. Geez, I'm not surprised that added memory is needed, but I figured it would come with enough to take more than 4 pictures. On top of that, the beautiful leather case I bought for it is too small and it's not worth returning after paying shipping and restocking so I'll just give it away and try to find another case.

2 comments:

Jessica DeLine said...

4 pictures. funny. yeah most of those digital camera only give you 16MB which is pretty worthless with the size of high res photos..

Jessica DeLine said...

Yeah most digital cameras come with 16MB which is worthless these days with high res pictures...