Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Taper Madness

I'm starting to go crazy. I feel fine running less but I'm having trouble focusing on work. I just wasted an hour looking for hotel options for the Boston Marathon and I'm planning the trip for 2008. THat's a long way off. I've decided to cut back this week's training to only around 15 miles up until Sunday's race. We've been having some cool cloudy weather the last three days, perfect for running but the forecast is for clear, sunny and warm come Sunday. No change in my hamstring, it is still slightly sore. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Good luck, dude!I am tapering, too. Have done 14 this week, am thinking of maybe four on Friday. What do you thnk? I feel pretty good, but 50 miles? Holy heck...

Jon said...

4 sounds like plenty, that's all I'm planning to do